November 14, 2009

I just wanted to make a quick post to show you how great a time the kids had and we had with Halloween. I'm like Tenille we really get into the spirit of things.

My cobwebs that I put up for the Halloween party.

Stirling had his heart set on being a Skeleton this year, and this is what I managed to come up with. The hoodie already had the skeleton on the front portion; I added the bits on the back, and I put bones on the front and back of his sweat pants, I used felt. His feet tucked nicely into his Velcro on his shoes and the gloves we found at the dollar store.

Madison's costume I admit was bought at the store; those silly ears wouldn't stay on!
She loved her Minnie costume.

Stirling's pumpkin on the right is a vampire :o) My favorite was working all of the nubbies on the larger pumpkin into features on his face. See how I used the two in his mouth as teeth; genius wink wink.

Here's some of us later at the Halloween party. It was an 80's themed party. I was a punk rocker, my girlfriend dressed up as Madonna (Like a Virgin style), and her kids were Hanna Montana and Jack Sparrow. Other notables were a cowboy, a grim reaper and a few other pirates.
After the clean up.....

Everyone had a blast, and the kids got to paint and take home pumpkins and Halloween themed treat bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment