Nine months old and already a pro-crawler - I can hardly keep up. This week has been a tough one. It began with not sleeping because of teething but by Wednesday she had a cold with a really snotty nose to add to it. I feel like I have had ten hours of sleep since then and could currently sleep for a month. I'm not up so much at night with her a feeding usually around 11pm and then another around 4 or 5 am, but once 5am hits she doesn't want to sleep anymore - yey for me. When I can I take advantage of her naps I do, but the three year old won't take his naps most of the time, and I am only limited to the afternoon ones.
If the weather doesn't kill us, I plan to take her in to get her weighed today. I think she is too big for her rear facing car seat, but I'm not sure if Stirling is ready for a plain old booster yet - he's a skinny little boy, and has become a very picky eater most of the time. I, however, am not a short-order cook and insist he eats what I make him. Don't get me wrong, I don't make him awful stuff to eat like in "No Reservations" - who feeds a kid a fish with its eyes intact - wait a minute - I think my mom did that to me; to this day I cannot eat anything that looks back at me - it's just not right. Come to think of it my mom has made me eat some pretty strange things over the years. Bless her for having us try new things, but somethings are just not meant to be made...ie. coconut soup...ahhh Pam what memories, lol.
June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment