July 04, 2008

I've entered into the domain of EBay. EBay why have you forsaken me?
I just keep shaking my head at myself for being so scatter brained about the entire thing. Sunday, I decided I would try to get Madison a pair of Robeez at EBay for her birthday (yes I am cheap). It was really hard to get bids on items that weren't on auto bid by someone else. I pretty much bid on anything I liked and only got a few where my bid was on the board. Little did I know that down in a whole lot of gargen at the bottom of the item info is a list of where they ship to. I am currently trying to sort out a bid I won for an item that can only be shipped to the US! I've emailed them and am waiting for a response. (As I roll my eyes at myself again for being so daft.)
In the meantime, I have, however, managed to win a bid on a pair of new Soft Sole Robeez from a neighbour only a few blocks away. What are the chances? I also picked up a new pair of Robeez - Tredz for less than $30! I am so proud of myself. Even with sales on at the Robeez site they aren't that cheap. I also picked up a pair that I'll keep for next year (they are a 20-24mth size).
In the end; I think I have figured out this whole galoop of this thing called EBay and the ever inspiring Pay Pal.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried kijiji.ca? I am a Robeez addict too, and have found amazing deals on them there. I haven't paid more than $10 a pair yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized none of my links are working anymore; sorry!

    ReplyDelete