January 14, 2008

Sigh....I just spent the better part of this morning updating my profile at Classmates.com. What a carry on that is. Funny, a guy that I had a crush on in high school signed my guest book. I just upgraded to a paying customer and was finally able to view my so-called guest book. Let's just say his profile wasn't very impressive. Unless you like "roid-boys"; I think he's beyond the "shrinky-dink" stage, lol! Another guy I used to know, a girlfriend of mine just told me, he's on his second divorce - way to make things work. People have to understand that getting married isn't like dating - breaking up or getting divorced in this case isn't the way to solve your crisis. I shake my head; anyway. D and I have been together for nine years now, and no matter what the argument we work it out. Isn't that the point of marriage? To be able to put your differences aside and move on. No one is completely compatible 100% of the time. I think out of all the guys I dated only one of them is married to his first wife. I don't know what that says about the others stability when it comes to relationships; I just don't know. Okay I think I am done venting.

No comments:

Post a Comment