>taken August 2 2005<
Saturday we had a swimming party for Stirling, he had a blast and wants to go again soon. Who knew Millennium Place was so child oriented, it was the perfect place. When I called them originally inquiring about what they offered and all the woman said was - 'We have a wave pool' - a little vague if you ask me. Didn't sound very small child oriented but once we got there we discovered it was perfect. Three kids in PFDs and they had a blast. Stirling wouldn't leave the "water-works" it looked like a train. Funny he can handle all the water in the eyes/face from that, but still freaks when I wash his hair or try to have him shower to save time. We all came back here for hot dogs and cupcakes (I did cake on Thursday for him, his actual birthday).
He has so much to do with all of his new toys, it's been hard to get him to nap. He's averaging a nap a week right now, which is very tiring with a two month old. Don't get me wrong, her one feeding at night is great, but the three hours it can take to get her back to bed afterward is what tires me. He's having a nap today - so I guess the rest of the week I can write off.
I can't believe it's already been three years! If you block out all of the "bad" moments in parenting, I would really love to have more, but we will see what my OB thinks tomorrow. My six week appointment is tomorrow (four weeks late I might add), hopefully she will tell me I can have more. The hemorrhaging from the last one has David concerned of what could happen with the next, and the idea of that scares me too. The idea of not being able to have more kids makes me want to cry. I almost get depressed when I think about it. At the same time I don't want to risk loosing what I already have; it's very hard for me, you know.
>taken November 22 2007<

No comments:
Post a Comment