May 30, 2007


The latest picture of Stirling and I taken a few weeks ago. I'm really showing now. I will post a better shot once I've downloaded all of the pics off of my camera.
Summer is already getting to me, and it's not even officially here yet. I'm done with the sinus infections, water retention, migraines and vomitting that I have been agonized with over the past 23 weeks.
I've officially retired most of my clothing to a rubbermaid container, and no matter what I eat or don't eat I can't stop gaining weight. I'm averaging 2 lbs. a week so far...at this rate I'm gonna be huge in four more months. They'll be wheeling me out on a stretcher just to get me to the hospital. My mom said I looked bigger than a woman she saw today, who's expecting twins a couple weeks after I am due. Hmmmm. Twins are usually smaller right?

No comments:

Post a Comment