April 12, 2007
I couldn't believe how out of touch I was with what was going on in everyone's lives until today. I just discovered that a dear acquaintance had passed away only not even a week ago. Having left the HD family in September I haven't had much contact with many people. I was just brought to tears learning of Brad and his family's ordeal and couldn't believe it. At the time all I could think of was "oh my god" and cry. I have lost loved ones in the past, and still don't feel right saying I know how everyone feels; everyone deals with loss in different ways. I would like to remember Brad for the funny, sometimes charming young man that he was. He was always around to make you smile even when the rest of the world made you want to scream. He will be greatly missed. I hope he can make us laugh when we meet again in another life, on another plane of existence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment