June 25, 2010
Ahhh, a break from baking cake, hee hee hee. Just sent another VAA cake out the door this afternoon, having started Wednesday - the last one as some of you might of heard was supplied by the local grocery chain, and took the rose a little to literally and provided a cake 16"x24" with one single regular sized buttercream rose in the centre, hmmm. I could start my own version of Cake Wrecks - they are compiling :oP So I was hired to do another with the appropriate VAA logo on it - exactly the same as the last. Real easy the second time around you would think. I was trying to make it as uncooler friendly as possible. I hope that sounded right. I used premade pudding for the filling this time as the ones I make from scratch really should be refrigerated. Thank you Hunt's for your supply of chocolate pudding in the warehouse pack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment