I'm sure most of you know that I have busy working on my new blog that has finally caught itself up to the present day and can slow until I have to make a two tiered cake for next Tuesday! Ack! Mine will be Canada Day themed, I just haven't decided how realistic I want the leaves to look. I have a vision in my head, as they say, just waiting to get out. Future cake and edible related posts will be on my knew blog. I want to use it as a way to promote my talent and hopefully something will come of it.
Stirling's last day of preschool was Wednesday, they had a water party outside for the afternoon. He had great fun and continued to have his little water party when we got home. Unfortunately, I haven't put the kids pool up yet, I've had a sitter every week and don't want to overwhelm her with watching Madison on the play centre and around the pool. Stirling would be fine with both, but I still don't like the idea. Stirling starts swim lessons again for a couple weeks next month. This will be his first time in a class that I am not participating in. I wanted to enroll Madison and I in a parent and tot class as well, but the pool we have lessons at is not offering the class in her age group. Oh well, we can sit and watch instead, only being a half hour it shouldn't be too bad for Madison's patience.
My mom's husband has finally come home from the hospital after having 5cms of his kidney removed. He kept bleeding internally for a couple days, so they kept him longer than expected. They were giving him 2 pints of blood a couple of nights, and had to go back in for surgery to make sure everything was okay. After they went back in he began to improve. Thank god. His thyroid surgery went really well as well, now only time will tell how much energy he will get back, and whether or not his breathing will heal completely.
June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment