November 20, 2008

I got this idea from a friend :o) Thanks Carrie

Christmas is almost a month away! How the year has flown by. Just wanted to post an e-list to give some ideas for gifts for the kids as a start.

All of the kids birthday money has gone to buying books from Stirling's preschool. They are accumulating quite the collection. I can't wait to see Stirling's reaction to all the books he will get on Saturday from his Great Grandpa and Great Uncle. He loves reading with us. There are some classics in there that I read as a kid; I think he will love them.

List:
Stirling

>2 piece pj set; cotton only please; he is a very hot sleeper. Size 4T-4 - see link for ideas; however I don't think you can order from Children's Place online you would have to go to a store -
http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DealDisplay?langId=-1&catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&calCodeId=91018&productId=504673&categoryIdsTree=26601%7C26884&categoryNameTree=big+boy%7Csleepwear&categoryName=bigboys

>a jack in the box

>some fancy hotwheels tracks -
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3342520&kw=hotwheels&origkw=hotwheels&parentPage=search&f=Taxonomy/TRUSCA/2510384

>or a new case for his cars -
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3142416&kw=hotwheels&origkw=hotwheels&parentPage=search&f=Taxonomy/TRUSCA/2510384

>or these great multi car packs
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3107945&kw=hotwheels&origkw=hotwheels&parentPage=search&f=Taxonomy/TRUSCA/2510384
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=2679155&kw=hotwheels&origkw=hotwheels&parentPage=search&f=Taxonomy/TRUSCA/2510384

>A toy vacuum he seems to like the Dirt Devil style (upright, red)
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3381273&kw=vacuum&origkw=vacuum&parentPage=search&f=Taxonomy/TRUSCA/2510384

>Most Thomas stuff -
http://www.toysrus.ca/search/index.jsp?f=Taxonomy%2FTRUSCA%2F2510384&kw=Thomas+Cars
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=2725544&kw=Thomas%20Train&origkw=Thomas%20Train&parentPage=search&f=Taxonomy/TRUSCA/2510384
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=2725589&kw=Thomas%20Train&origkw=Thomas%20Train&parentPage=search&f=Taxonomy/TRUSCA/2510384
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=2725590&kw=Thomas%20Train&origkw=Thomas%20Train&parentPage=search&f=Taxonomy/TRUSCA/2510384
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=2725588&kw=Thomas%20Train&origkw=Thomas%20Train&parentPage=search&f=Taxonomy/TRUSCA/2510384
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=2725556&kw=Thomas%20Train&origkw=Thomas%20Train&parentPage=search&f=Taxonomy/TRUSCA/2510384
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=2725538&kw=Harold&origkw=Harold&parentPage=search&f=Taxonomy/TRUSCA/2510384

Note: Mom has bought a roundhouse and Stirling got Annie & Clarabel from her for his birthday so we can take those off the list :o)

Madison

>I've been eyeing these booties for Madison for sometime now. Size 12-18 months:
http://www.robeez.com/Robeez-Booties-pastel-pink-Robeez-baby-shoes/product.aspx?ProductID=835&deptid=224&PriceCat=2&Lang=EN-US
These can be purchased online or at many stores - note that shipping is free right now :o)

>A purse
http://www.pinktaffydesigns.com/daisy-purse-p-3457.html
cause every little girl should have one - not sure if this available at regular stores.

>A unique girly toy box - this is to give you an idea of what I mean by unique - but not from this site - too over priced.
http://www.pinktaffydesigns.com/furniture-boxes-c-101_102_172.html

>A nice bookcase; right now her books are in her closet:
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=2689520&cp=2567307.2582723.2582723&parentPage=family

>a nice baby doll - must not require looking after ie. feeding, chaning diapers, potty training; please no batteries :o)

>I love this chair for her too:
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=2725942&cp=2567307.2582721.2582721&parentPage=family

>Take and toss replacement lids and straws - I haven't found anyone locally who carries it yet, but there has to be someone out there.....
http://www.learningcurve.com/product/detail/Y4502?locale=en_US
http://www.learningcurve.com/product/detail/P15655?locale=en_US

In General (for both or either)

>Play dishes (they are getting a little play kitchen)
>shopping cart
>play food
>Children's Place gift cards
>Melissa & Doug Wooden Toys (especially food)
>Toddler Bed Size Bedding (Douvet Cover, Pillowcase and fitted sheet only)

1 comment:

  1. I saw some M&D wooden play food at Home Sense last week, and found some great kitchen things there too! I was at the one in the Park, but the one on 137th avenue in Skyview has a good selection too.

    ReplyDelete