Well, my sister in-law and niece have left earlier this week to travel Europe for the next few months - lucky buggers :oP Ahhh to be older and have children grown up what an idea. I would love to be able to take my family there to show them all of the places I enjoyed while growing up, when my father was stationed in Germany, so many years ago.
The past few months have been rather trying for us financially, as David's work has been screwing up on his commissions since they implemented a new project tracking system. It's been a rough time; our internet was cut off yesterday and I am pretty sure Epcor is going to shut us down soon too. Fortunately, if you can call it that, D paid for Shaw using our visa so I have access again. On a happier note, after months of trying to get many issues resolved at work nothing has been done, making our lives more stressful than ever; an 85% drop in his and everyone elses commissions is making it very difficult for us to make ends meet. This new system is losing jobs, orders and clients like mad. All of it falling on head-offices shoulders of course, but at the same time they don't care and say it could take months to fix things and to get everyone paid what they are due. David is quitting today! Yahoo! I know it sounds like a bad time to do it with bills way over due, but in the end it's best for us. The stress of all of this has been very unbearable. His company has made many promises and has said that issues would be resolved, but some of these issues have been going on for years. Even the idea of him becoming branch manager and making more money eventually just doesn't make either of us want him to stay anymore. Can we say lawsuit? They are messing with our livelihood and we have had it. David has already talked to a lawyer and they say he has a very good case against the company. Things are going to get a lot tougher around here for us for a little while, but with the job market that is out there it won't take him long to find a management position that he wants, and can get paid accordingly. The stress is slowly dissipating, yey.
Stirling has strep throat again - from daycare! Argh! This morning David and I woke up with sore throats so we probably have it too this time around. We went on antibiotics last time to avoid passing it around again and neither of us in the end had it even. I am already on antibiotics for a bladder infection so shouldn't need any other. I can't believe this is the third time I have been on them this year. Twice for me and once for him. I jokingly said to my doctor that he must think I am a hypochondriac; before this year I think I went to the doctor once last year right at the beginning of my pregnancy because I had a bladder infection and that was it.
I know I said I would post some pictures last blog entry, but I just haven't had the time. I will try to make time soon I promise.
May 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

((( HUGS )))
ReplyDeleteLove you!! It will get better I promise!
ReplyDelete