December 03, 2008

I've given my list some thought this year and mostly consists of items that I would either like to replace or still would like to have. Sorry it isn't as easy as Stirling and Madison's list, but I couldn't be bothered to look for a picture of each item. I'm sure you'll get it just from the description.

> 2 x glass cookie sheets
> glass pizza pan
>serving spoons (large; slotted is okay)
>tea towels (thicker textered square pattern preferred, similar to the ones Safeway is selling right now)
>dish clothes (see tea towels)
>Kitchen Ade Food Processor (blue, yellow, or red)
>Tori & Dean: Inn Love Season One
>Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood Season Two
>The Tudors (all)
>Scrubs (all)
>NCIS (all)
>Original CSI (all)
>Crossing Jordan (all)
>Gene Simmons Family Jewels (all)
>The Sims 2 Apartment Life
>The Sims 2 Holiday Stuff
>The SIms 2 Ikea Stuff
>The Sims 2 Castle Stuff
>Entrance Table (brown-black w. drawer and shelf at bottom)
>Large Mirror (similar to the Hemnes style from Ikea)
>Artwork (black frame)
>picture frames for 8X10(black frame)
>Evelyn Charles gift certificate
>R W & Co. gift certificate
Stocking Ideas:
>Body Shop soap
>new bath pouff
>Colour 633 (4095) Covergirl Colorstay Lip Colour (I think that's what it is called)
>a long handled foam eyeshadow applicator brush or smudger
>a long handled eyebrow/eyelash brush

Here's what I have managed to come up with for David so far:

>sweaters (neutral, brown or dark blue)
>socks (white sports (sweat)socks)
>underwear (I know yuck, but he needs them for a 36 to 39" waist)
>white oversized bath towels
>white wash clothes
>white large hand towels
>cologne (Drakkar Noir or something fancier manly scent that isn't soapy smelling)
>rolling tool chest for the garage with lock
>Totem gift certificate
>Older Ozzie Osborne stuff
He's been a little vague on ideas so this is pretty much what I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment