September 15, 2007


38 Weeks and counting. No baby has made its entrance into the world yet. My date of the 13th has come and gone; next date is David's on the 19th. I have to say we are all getting anxious; I would rather be up feeding a baby in the middle of the night then just lying in bed awake in the middle of the night wondering what to do. At least there would be a purpose behind not sleeping.

I spent five hours shopping on Friday, no use....I helped to paint the deck (sitting I might add) just the little spots the roller couldn't get, which didn't work either. David and Stirling did the rest. Stirling was up promptly at 6am this morning, the nights are getting longer and he is getting up earlier.

We are pretty much ready for this baby to arrive, I just wish it were sooner than later, I am beyond uncomfortable most days and tired beyond belief most days. I can't wait.

We are putting off decorating the baby's room until we know what the sex is. It has been furnished, and that is about it.

1 comment:

  1. Well, the due date your doctor gave is a brilliant one, as it's my birthday! Hope that the little one makes an appearance soon, so we can all admire. Easy labor vibes coming at you!

    ReplyDelete