August 20, 2006

This is my first attempt at a blog. I'm so new I'm not even sure what the lingo is. I visited a friend's and found it to be a really interesting form of artistic literary expression. I have always loved to write, but can't seem to find the time much any more, working full-time and raising a 20 month old. I have written and rewritten my own biography a million times over my entire life but I have never finished it. Well, actually, I did manage to finish it twice both were for English papers in elementary and high school. My husband showed me most interesting program the other day called Google Earth (sorry no copyright infringments intended). That was a good walk down memory lane, having never lived anywhere longer than four years at a time until I got into high school. This inspired, wakened and dusted off old memories that I would love to write about again. Anyhow this is a good start I guess. Another memory of writing, an attempt at writing, a "novel" while I was in college that never went beyond 100 pages of crap that never ended. Nothing like writing stuff that ends up depressing you, that's why it never ended, never finished, I gave up. My experiences in the past couple weeks have inspired me to write again. So be excited or be wary that is your choice to make.

1 comment: